At the ticket offices of the 13 participating cable car facilities, the booking offices of Innsbruck Tourism and from participating sales partners, such as hotels.
Your questions - Our answers for your skiing holiday in Tyrol
Here, we have listed the questions that reach us most frequently.
However, if you cannot find what you are looking for and have further questions, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to assist you!
- Where can I buy the SKI plus CITY Pass Stubai Innsbruck?
- Which buses are included?
Ski bus system in the Stubai Valley including the ski bus connection Innsbruck-Stubai (Schönberg) and the Innsbruck Sightseer, as well as ski bus systems in Innsbruck.
IVB buses are not included.
- Where do the ski buses and shuttles depart?
At the existing bus stops. The schedules for all ski buses and shuttles are available here from September.
- Does the SKI plus CITY Pass have to be presented when boarding the bus?
Yes, it is necessary to present the valid SKI plus CITY Pass Stubai Innsbruck.
- Is the SKI plus CITY Pass personalised or can I pass it on?
The SKI plus CITY Pass Stubai Innsbruck is personalised on a case-by-case basis and is not transferable.
- Is an ID required when purchasing the SKI plus CITY Pass Stubai Innsbruck?
Yes, you need to present an ID whenever you take advantage of a discount (especially age-related discounts).
- Do I need an ID for the bike rental "Die Boerse"?
Yes, the identity card will be copied and deposited with the rental company.
- Can the cable car facilities and city or bonus services be used more than once?
In the context of the SKI plus CITY Pass Stubai Innsbruck purchase offers regarding sights in and around Innsbruck can only be used once respectively.
Indoor swimming pools can each only be accessed once for a 4-hour period respectively, with exception of the Neustift Leisure Centre, where access is not limited.
- Can I enter the indoor swimming pools directly with the SKI plus CITY Pass Stubai Innsbruck or do I have to buy a ticket at the respective ticket counter?
Direct access to the indoor swimming pools is possible with a valid SKI plus CITY Pass Stubai Innsbruck. Indoor swimming pools can each only be accessed once for a 4-hour period, with exception of the Neustift Leisure Centre, where access is not limited.
- Can city services be accessed directly with the SKI plus CITY Pass Stubai Innsbruck or do I have to buy a ticket at the respective ticket counter?
To access the city services, a ticket must be purchased at the respective ticket counter. The valid SKI plus CITY Pass Stubai Innsbruck must hereby be presented.
- Is there a refund, if a service provider is closed or an offer has not been used?
No, there is no refund. On closing days of individual skiing resorts, simply select a different activity from the wide range of offers provided by the SKI plus CITY Pass.
The Stubai Glacier is an exception, provided that it is the only one of the 13 skiing resorts open: on storm-related closing days, holders of a valid SKI plus CITY Pass Stubai Innsbruck will receive a free day-ticket for the Stubai Glacier.
- Is insurance included in the SKI plus CITY Pass Stubai Innsbruck?
No, insurance is not included in the SKI plus CITY Pass Stubai Innsbruck.
- When do children get a free ticket?
Only children accompanied by at least one paying parent in the same ticket category are entitled to free children's tickets (see age limits as per price list).
When using free or reduced tickets, a valid identification card of the child must be presented.
- Do we get a group discount?
Group fares are available for groups of 20+ paying persons. One free ticket is granted per 21 group members (i.e. 20 paying and 1 free ticket).
In case of mixed groups, the majority of the paid ticket category is the criterion for issuing the free ticket – i.e., 12 adults and 9 children = 1 free adult ticket.
Group discounts can only be claimed, if the ski passes are purchased by a paying holder.
- Is there a refund in the event of sports accidents?
In case of sports accidents (skiing or tobogganing), the person concerned will be reimbursed for the remaining unused days upon presentation of a medical certificate (issued by a local physician). However, this does not apply to the relatives of the injured person.
- Is there a reimbursement in the event of illness?
In the event of illness, we unfortunately do not refund costs of the SKI plus CITY Pass Stubai Innsbruck.
- Are forgotten ski passes refundable?
If holders of a valid SKI plus CITY Pass have forgotten their ski pass, they are not entitled to a refund.
- Are “forgotten” ski passes replaced?
If holders of a valid SKI plus CITY Pass have forgotten their ski pass, they are not entitled to replacement or reimbursement.
- Is there a refund, if the SKI plus CITY Pass is lost?
In the event of loss of a valid SKI plus CITY Pass, a replacement card is issued against a € 10 handling fee upon presentation of the proof of purchase.
This is subject to the condition that the proof of purchase contains the number of the SKI plus CITY Pass Stubai Innsbruck.
- Where can I claim a refund for my SKI plus CITY Pass?
Refunds for the SKI plus CITY Pass Stubai Innsbruck can be requested from any of the participating cable car facilities.
- How often can I use the city services with my SKI plus CITY Pass?
With a valid SKI plus CITY Pass, access to the 22 city and sight offers in the Innsbruck area is included once respectively.
- How often can I use the skiing resorts with my SKI plus CITY Pass?
Within the validity period of the SKI plus CITY Pass Stubai Innsbruck skiing resort access is unlimited.
- How can I participate in the Per Pedes® city tours?
The meeting point for the Per Pedes city tours is at the Innsbruck Information, Burggraben 3.
For groups of 10 or more, registration is required via +43 (0) 664 43 39 419 (no registration required for groups of 10 people or less).
The Imperial Tour
Available in German only, guided city tour Old Town and Imperial Palace from Monday to Sunday from 11 am to 12:30 pm
The Classic Tour
Available in English only, city tour Old Town and Cathedral from Monday to Sunday from 2 to 3:30 pm
The Ski plus CITY Pass includes 1 guided tour of the city, each additional tour has to be paid for with the organiser.
NO guided city tours on:
01 Jan., 01 Nov., 24 Dec. and 25 Dec., as well as on Shrove Tuesday and Easter Sunday.