Winter Prices 2019/20
PRICES VALID FROM 01 Oct. 2019 – 10 May 2020
Valid for the cable cars and lifts of Stubai Glacier, Axamer Lizum, Schlick 2000 Skiing Centre, Skiregion Kühtai, Hochoetz, Muttereralm, Bergeralm, Innsbrucker Nordkettenbahnen, Serlesbahnen, Elferbahnen, Patscherkofelbahn, Oberperfuss - Rangger Köpfl and Glungezer, as well as for the facilities usable with Innsbruck Card, ski bus lines, and Sightseer Innsbruck, as well as for the Neustift leisure centre, the Stubay sauna and pool paradise, (one-off admission to the indoor pool for a maximum of 4 hours) and the Axams indoor pool (one-off admission for a maximum of 4 hours).
at the ticket offices of the 13 participating cable car operators, Innsbruck Tourismus and participating sales partners (such as hotels)
Prices in Euro. Non-deposit KeyCards.
- Children born 2012 or after: free, when accompanied by a paying parent in the same card category
"Free Child" Card is issued
- Children born 2005 to 2011: approx. 50% reduction on adult rate
- Youth born 2000 to 2004: approx. 30% reduction on adult rate
- Seniors born 1941 to 1955: approx. 15% reduction on adult rate
- Seniors 80+: born 1940 and older - approx. 50% on adult rate
- Groups: one free ticket for each 20 paying guests.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR SKI PLUS CITY PASS
- The pass must be presented or handed over to the on-site personnel on request.
- In the event of a check, reduced pass holders must produce the appropriate identity card.
- The pass is not transferable.
- Lost passes will be replaced upon presentation of a sales receipt and a processing fee.
- Forgotten passes will not be substituted.
- The tariff and transport regulations of the respective service providers apply.
- Contactless check-in: Passes are exclusively issued as non-deposit tickets
- All prices include sales tax. We reserve the right to adapt rates!
The individual services this pass entitles the holder to use are provided by legally independent entrepreneurs. The entity selling the pass merely acts as representative of the other entrepreneurs. Only the respective entrepreneur is therefore under obligation to provide the individual services and to pay compensation in the event of incidents.
In the event of a sports accident, the pass must immediately be deposited at one of our desks. The respective medical certificate of a local physician can be provided by the end of the subsequent day. The period from the date of issue to the date of deposit of the pass shall be regarded as period of use. Only the pass of the injured person will be refunded. No refund in case of illness. The terms and conditions of the cable car operators do not provide for passes to be refunded or extended, if operation is impossible due to adverse weather conditions or force majeure events (risk of storm or avalanches).
POST-TURNSTILE / LIFT ACCESS CHECKS
Above areas are deemed check areas. Our transport conditions apply. Passes must be presented to on-site personnel or bodies on request and if necessary be handed over. If card access is denied, the data carrier can be blocked and access denied. Should guests access check areas without a pass or with an invalid pass, compensation will be claimed. Misused passes are confiscated without replacement. "Fare evaders" are subject to a surcharge of EUR 40.00 in addition to the subsequent purchase of the day ticket of the respective service provider.
The age of children, youngsters, seniors, and 80+ seniors must be proven on request by producing a corresponding photo ID, both when purchasing tickets and when entering the premises. We kindly ask for your understanding that neither free tickets, nor discounts can be granted without identification.