Skiing Fun Meets City Flair
New, one of a kind SKI plus CITY Pass
When spending your 2019/20 winter holidays in Tyrol, you can take advantage of this truly unique offer: the SKI plus CITY Pass Stubai Innsbruck. Skiing, snowboarding, tobogganing, swimming, culture, shopping, sightseeing ... all with one ticket.
40 SERVICES, UNLIMITED EXPERIENCE
13 skiing resorts:
308 km of slopes | 111 cable cars and lifts
8 resorts with night skiing and/or night tobogganing
Between 1 October 2019 and 10 May 2020, with just one Tyrolean ski pass you can explore 13 skiing areas in the Stubaital and around Innsbruck with a total of 308 kilometres of pistes and 111 lifts, as well as have access to 3 swimming pools and 22 sights in the greater Innsbruck area.
Ideal for the perfect winter holiday experience with ultimate fun on the slopes, pulsating metropolitan flair, and easy access. The new SKI plus CITY Pass Stubai Innsbruck, with 40 benefits, guarantees maximum flexibility for a varied holiday season in the Alps. And of course, it comes with an absolute snow guarantee.
NUMEROUS SUPERLATIVES INCLUDED
- World’s only Intercity-Snowpark (Innsbrucker Nordkettenbahnen)
- Europe’s steepest ski route Kar-Rinne (Innsbrucker Nordkettenbahnen)
- One of Europe’s largest night skiing arenas (Bergeralm)
- Austria's largest glacier skiing resort (Stubai Glacier)
- Austria's highest skiing resort (Kühtai)
- One of the five sunniest skiing resorts in Austria (Hochoetz)
- First skiing resort with a winter bike trail in Austria (Muttereralm)
- Largest walk-on sundial of the Alps (Elferbahnen)
- World’s only themed zoo of its kind (Alpenzoo Innsbruck)
- Oldest museum in the world (Ambras Castle Innsbruck)
- The world’s first coin minting machine (Hasegg Castle / Hall’s Mint)
- Tyrol's most visited attraction (Swarovski Crystal Worlds)
and much more