Turning night into day on the slopes
Winter sports enthusiasts who wish to enjoy the mountains at night have the opportunity to do so several times with the SKI plus CITY Pass Stubai Innsbruck.
Upon presentation of their pass, SKI plus CITY Pass Stubai Innsbruck holders can obtain a 25% discount on night tickets at the participating cable car facilities and enjoy skiing or tobogganing fun under floodlights on one of the many illuminated runs.
- Axamer Lizum - every day
- Skizentrum Schlick 2000 - every Wednesday
- Kühtai - every day
- Hochoetz - every Tuesday
- Bergeralm - every Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday
- Serlesbahnen - every Tuesday and Friday
- Elferbahnen - every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Oberperfuss - Rangger Köpfl - every Tuesday and Friday
Skiing or tobogganing at night can be combined with a leisurely stop for refreshments. The hosts of the lodges will pamper you with all sorts of regional delicacies and provide you with lots of local magic and unforgettable moments. Afterwards you can return to the floodlit slopes and idyllically situated toboggan runs well strengthened.