Between 1 October 2022 and 7 May 2023, with just one Tyrolean ski pass you can explore 13 skiing areas in the Stubaital and around Innsbruck with a total of 111 lifts, 340 kilometres of pistes and ski routes, as well as have access to 3 swimming pools and 22 sights in the greater Innsbruck area.
Ideal for the perfect winter holiday experience with ultimate fun on the slopes, diverse cultural enjoyment and easy access. The new SKI plus CITY Pass Stubai Innsbruck, with 40 benefits, guarantees maximum flexibility for a varied holiday season in the Alps. And of course, it comes with an absolute snow guarantee.
NUMEROUS SUPERLATIVES INCLUDED
- Austria's largest glacier skiing resort (Stubai Glacier)
- Austria's highest skiing resort (Kühtai)
- One of the five sunniest skiing resorts in Austria (Hochoetz)
- World’s only Intercity-Snowpark (Innsbrucker Nordkettenbahnen)
- Europe’s steepest ski route Kar-Rinne (Innsbrucker Nordkettenbahnen)
- Tyrol's most visited attraction (Swarovski Crystal Worlds)
- One of Europe’s largest night skiing arenas (Bergeralm, 25 % off night tickets)
- First skiing resort with a winter bike trail in Austria (Muttereralm)
- Largest walk-on sundial of the Alps (Elferbahnen)
- World’s only themed zoo of its kind (Alpenzoo Innsbruck)
- Oldest museum in the world (Ambras Castle Innsbruck)
- The world’s first coin minting machine (Hasegg Castle / Hall’s Mint)
and much more